Your Secret Weapon:
A VoIP Call Center Phone System
100% Transparency, 100% Clarity...
That's how dramatically the Vertical Wave IP phone system can transform your call center. Our VoIP Business Phone System call center solution lets you service on-premise agents, remote agents and outsourced teams, manage agent and supervisor client applications, record interactions, produce intelligent reporting, and so much more.
my business needs this. Call 716.932.7830 or
Key components of our VoIP call center phone systems:
- Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) – Intelligent call routing and queuing
- Auto Attendant – Interactive voice response (IVR) and custom messaging
- Coach/Monitor/Join agent calls – Intuitive interface for greater agent productivity and management oversight
- Enhanced ACD – Enhanced queuing for when call center is not staffed, as well as wrap-up timer enhanced settings
- Call Center Express Agent for daily statistics and ACD state management
- Music On-Hold and Comfort Announcement – Callers are provided with a greeting, followed by music or advertisements and periodic comfort announcements in audio or video format
- Fully integrated Call Recording Solution without extra servers
- Intelligent call routing and queue priority with custom data tagging from any ODBC-compliant data source
- Integrate with website and sales campaigns to track success
Key benefits of our VoIP call center phone systems:
- Improves customer service – Ensures all incoming calls are serviced efficiently under any network condition and at any time.
- Provides flexible solution packaging:
- Virtual ACD (ACD, Call Center Express Agent) – Cost-effective call center offering
- Virtual Call Center (Enhanced ACD, Call Center Agent/Supervisor with reporting) – Complete Call Center offering
- Establishes Call Centers anywhere in the world with PCs and a broadband connection—without additional hardware, PC-resident software, or traditional phone lines
- Reduce hold times
- Take more calls per shift
- Convert more calls to dollars with script integrations and cross sell/up sell
- Offers 24 x 7 x 365 customer care – Offers services with a single number for distributed call center locations
- Manages calls effectively – Chooses from a range of call distribution policies including skills-based call routing
- Minimizes costs – Provides the option for agents to work remotely with access to all call features—offering a smart way to increase staff without renting office space
A partial listing of PCA's partners... SEE THEM ALL
Who We Are
Located in Buffalo, New York,
The PCA Group offers I.T. services throughout Western New York (WNY), Upstate New York, Southern Ontario, and wherever our clients need us across the United States.
The PCA Group, Inc.
455 Cayuga Road, Suite 200
Buffalo, NY 14225
Join Our Mailing List
Sign up to receive event invitations and the latest tech news from The PCA Group. We only send about 2 emails per month, and we will never share or sell your email address.